welcome to centred
centred is a community organisation run by diverse lesbian, gay, bisexual, trans and queer (LGBTQ) people.
Our work focuses on diverse LGBTQ experiences, especially where these intersect with experiences concerning race, gender, disability, deafness, age and minority faith. We work closely with friends, family and allies who also wish to achieve equality for all. We are committed to celebrating the diversity of the LGBTQ sector through inspirational and fun events.
Our main activities include: community events, networking, LGBTQ history and heritage activities, volunteering, community infrastructure and publishing.
- Guided LGBTQ history tour in the news (more...)
- Gfest 2014: 10-22 November (more...)
- London's LGBTQ community development charity centred launches two new projects! (more...)
- intersectionality literature review (more...)
- centred partners with Rainbow Jews and the Jewish Museum London for history tours throughout February (more...)